Oakdale Obstetrics & Gynecology doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in medical and surgical treatments for gynecologic and urogynecologic conditions in women of all ages. From hormonal therapies and cancer diagnosis to therapies for conditions affecting the female genital tract, we use the most advanced medical and surgical techniques available.
Obstetrics and gynecology doctors and nurse practitioners see patients at three convenient locations in Maple Grove, Plymouth, and Robbinsdale. Our providers are on the medical staff of Maple Grove Hospital and North Memorial Medical Center.
Common gynecology and urogynecology conditions we care for include but are not limited to:
- Congenital Conditions
- Gynecologic inflammation and infections
- Hormone disorder
- Pelvic support problems that include uterine and bladder prolapse
- Menstrual dysfuntions and disorders
- Menopause, peri-menopause
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic inflammatory disorder (PID)
- Sexual problems
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Uterine fibroids
Medical Management and Imaging