During this pandemic, we offer telemedicine appointments for concerns that include but aren’t limited to: annual exams, birth control, prenatal care, acute and chronic concerns, depression, menopause, medication follow up or refill, and early pregnancy with questions. This audio visual appointment takes place via computer, tablet or smartphone in the privacy of your home or office. Learn more.
In-clinic appointments are available for women with acute concerns and high-risk pregnancies.
- Schedule your in-clinic appointment online below with your doctor, nurse midwife, or nurse practitioner. The information you provide is transmitted securely through our partner, DocASAP.
- Call 763-587-7000 to see one of our care team at Maple Grove, Blaine, Crystal or Plymouth.
Looking for general information about what to expect at your appointment? Check out our frequently asked questions.
Book Online by Clinic Location
Coronavirus (COVID- 19) Information for Patients Scheduling an In-clinic Appointment
- We are requiring that patients come alone to their visits. This includes no children or significant others.
- Following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines; we ask that you wear a mask if available.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before coming to your appointment.
- Be courteous to others when in the office: cover coughs inside your sleeve, throw tissues in garbage cans, limit face touching, and wash your hands often.
- Reschedule your appointment if you or a family member is sick or experiencing known COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. Telemedicine (audio-video) appointments are available.
- Change your appointment to a telemedicine appointment if you have been exposed, or are concerned you’ve been exposed, to someone with COVID-19.
If you’re concerned you have the virus, visit this free online evaluation website: oncare.org. Also, all North Memorial Health Clinic and Urgent Care locations offer COVID- 19 testing. More more information about COVID- 19, including how we’re keeping patients and staff safe at our clinics, please see this blog post.
Refer Friends and Family
We’ve built a reputation as an exceptional team who delivers extraordinary care, every day. Suffice it to say, we are not an ordinary ObGyn: 99.8% of patients rate their provider as “Exceptional” and 97% rate their provider communication as excellent. Refer a friend or family member and receive a $30 gift card to Reflect Salon as our way of saying thank you.