During this pandemic, we offer telemedicine appointments for concerns that include but aren’t limited to: birth control, prenatal care, acute and chronic concerns, depression, menopause, medication follow up or refill, and early pregnancy with questions. This audio visual appointment takes place via computer, tablet or smartphone in the privacy of your home or office. Learn more.
Call 763-587-7000 to schedule an appointment.
In-clinic appointments are available for women with acute and chronic concerns and high-risk pregnancies. Call 763-587-7000 to schedule an appointment with one of our providers at Maple Grove, Blaine, Crystal or Plymouth.
Securely schedule an appointment online through our partner, DocASAP.
Schedule Online by Location
Schedule Online by Provider
Visit a provider profile, and select “Schedule an Appointment.”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Patients Scheduling an In-clinic Appointment
If you have an appointment in-clinic, you likely have questions about infection control preparations at our clinics. Because we all have a part to play in helping to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and any other illnesses, review the following and don’t hesitate to call us with questions at 763-587-7000.
- Patients are allowed one healthy adult support person at clinic visits. Please, no children or older adults. We ask that both patient and support person wear a mask at all times.
- Following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and statewide mask mandate, Oakdale OBGYN requires all patients, along with their one healthy adult guest, to wear a mask to clinic appointments and leave it on for the duration of their visit (children are not allowed to attend appointments). We do not have masks at the clinic at this time, so please try to remember to bring your mask to each visit. Please talk to your provider if you’re unable to wear a mask. Learn more.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before coming to your appointment.
- Be courteous to others when in the office: cover coughs inside your sleeve, throw tissues in garbage cans, limit face touching, and wash your hands often.
- Reschedule your appointment if you or a family member is sick or experiencing known COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. Telemedicine (audio-video) appointments are available.
- Change your appointment to a telemedicine appointment if you have been exposed, or are concerned you’ve been exposed, to someone with COVID-19. If you’re concerned you have the contracted the virus, visit this free online evaluation website: oncare.org.
Clinic Safety Measures
We are working hard to make our clinics a safe environment for our patients and staff alike. Measures we’re taking include:
- Asking patients to wear masks for the duration of their appointment
- Offering sanitation supplies in all patient waiting areas
- Cleaning all patient and staff areas multiple times a day with disinfectant solutions
- Deep cleaning all care areas, equipment, and materials daily
- Removing frequently-touched materials in waiting areas
- Requiring sick employees to stay home
Refer Friends and Family
We’ve built a reputation as an exceptional team who delivers extraordinary care, every day. Suffice it to say, we are not an ordinary ObGyn: 99.8% of patients rate their provider as “Exceptional” and 97% rate their provider communication as excellent. Refer a friend or family member and receive a $30 gift card to Reflect Salon as our way of saying thank you.