Work at Oakdale ObGyn
Oakdale Obstetrics & Gynecology is the largest independent obstetrics and gynecology practice in the Twin Cities – and we’re passionate about women. Serving the community for more than 60 years, we’re proud to of our legacy in providing the highest quality of health care to all of our patients. We’re looking for team members who can help us to continue to serve women who live in this community. If we sound like a fit for you, complete an employment application.
About the Practice
Our progressive, integrated team includes board-certified ObGyn physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, an ObGyn physical therapist, and a registered dietician who work together to offer individualized care to women in all stages of life.
- The practice includes four state-of-the-art clinics serving women living in the fast-growing northwest and northeast suburbs of Minneapolis MN. Our flagship clinic is located in Maple Grove. Other clinic locations include Blaine, Crystal, and Plymouth.
- We are affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital and two ambulatory surgery centers in Maple Grove and Blaine.
- Our physicians and nurse midwives deliver babies at Maple Grove Hospital, the 2nd busiest delivery hospital in Minnesota and are the practice leader in annual deliveries at that hospital.
- Staff and physician retention exceed industry norms.
- The practice is located in and near communities recognized for outstanding school systems, entertainment, recreation, culture, sports, and more.
We are seeking full-time or part-time medical assistants to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have medical assistance experience in obstetrics and gynecology with a passion for women’s health; be enthusiastic, upbeat, and caring; have a positive personality; communicate well with patients and colleagues; is detail oriented, and is committed to providing a positive patient experience.
If this opportunity matches your interests and talent, please send your resume to email@example.com.