Work at Oakdale ObGyn
Oakdale Obstetrics & Gynecology is the largest independent obstetrics and gynecology practice in the Twin Cities – and we’re passionate about women. Serving the community for more than 60 years, we’re proud to of our legacy in providing the highest quality of health care to all of our patients. We’re looking for team members who can help us to continue to serve women who live in this community. If we sound like a fit for you, complete an employment application.
About the Practice
Our progressive, integrated team includes board-certified ObGyn physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, an ObGyn physical therapist, and a registered dietician who work together to offer individualized care to women in all stages of life.
- Our clinics serve women living in the fast-growing northwest and northeast suburbs of Minneapolis MN. Our flagship clinic is located in Maple Grove.
- We are affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital and two ambulatory surgery centers in Maple Grove and Blaine.
- Our physicians and nurse midwives deliver babies at Maple Grove Hospital, the 2nd busiest delivery hospital in Minnesota and are the practice leader in annual deliveries at that hospital.
- Staff and physician retention exceed industry norms.
- The practice is located in and near communities recognized for outstanding school systems, entertainment, recreation, culture, sports, and more.
We are seeking a full-time certified nurse midwife to help support our successful and growing midwifery program. This position will see patients at our three clinic locations in Maple Grove, Blaine, and Plymouth. We deliver our babies at the beautiful and patient centered Maple Grove Hospital.
Our nurse midwife program works collaboratively with and complements an array of services offered by our talented team of 11 board-certified ObGyn physicians.
The ideal candidate will bring midwifery experience of one year or more and have clinical expertise, excellent communication skills, a positive and caring personality and a passion for women’s health.
Work hours will vary and includes a very attractive on call rotation that allows for life balance. Current CNM certification required.
Oakdale OBGYN Midwives are the leading midwifery practice in our service area. The candidate will represent the 6th midwife in our organization.
If this opportunity matches your interests and talents, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Craig Carlson 763-587-7002 with questions about this opportunity.