COVID-19 Information and Updates
Prepare for your visit and learn what we’re doing to keep our clinics safe for patients and staff alike. Read more…
We use telemedicine to provide many types of services. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone. Read more…
While we only schedule COVID-19 testing for patients preparing for surgery or a C-section, testing is readily available elsewhere for those with virus symptoms. Read more…
- Patients are allowed one healthy adult support person at clinic visits. Please, no children or older adults. We ask that both patients and support persons wear a mask at all times.
- Maple Grove Hospital permits most patients to have two healthy, masked visitors; this includes the Family Birth Center. Additional information is available on the hospital website.
- Following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and statewide mask mandate, Oakdale OBGYN requires all patients, along with their one healthy adult guest, to wear a mask to clinic appointments and leave it on for the duration of their visit (children are not allowed to attend appointments). We do not have masks at the clinic at this time, so please try to remember to bring your mask to each visit. Please talk to your provider if you’re unable to wear a mask. Learn more.
Clinic Hours and Status
- To date, all of our clinics remain open with condensed schedules and reduced staff. There are occasions when a clinic may be closed on a particular day due to a low number of patient appointments.
- At this time, we have been forced to temporarily furlough several providers and staff who are part of our Oakdale team. As a short-term leave of absence, we look forward to the time they will be back serving your needs. Rest assured, you will continue to receive the same high-quality care you’ve come to expect.
- Understandably at this time, you may have questions or concerns about your bills. Please contact our Business Office at 763-587-7035 to discuss. We want to work with you and your unique situation in this challenging time.