Preparing for Your Surgery
How We Plan to Keep You Safe
The safety of our patients, staff and providers continue to be our number one priority. We want to provide your surgery in a safe environment and offer you the reassurance that we have taken deliberate precautions to help keep you out of harm’s way.
- Pre-op COVID-19 test, to be completed 48-96 hours prior to surgery day. Our surgery schedulers will assist you with coordinating your testing clinic locations that will meet the time limit requirements for receiving results. All COVID-19 testing needs to be done after you have passed your pre-op history and physical exam.
- Pre-op exams in patients under 50 years of age and with no serious health conditions can be scheduled with one of our nurse practitioners or you may contact your primary care provider to do your pre-op.
- Patients over 50 years of age should schedule their history and physical (H&P) with a primary care provider. If you do not have a primary care provider, we are happy to facilitate a referral.
- Please understand you are expected to self-quarantine between the time of testing and the time of your surgical procedure.
- If you are symptomatic, your surgery will be cancelled and rescheduled to a later date.
We are working collaboratively with our hospitals and surgery centers through exemplary communication and walking lock step in support of their current care needs and supplies.
Our physicians and staff are here for you and thinking of you all the time. We will contact you soon. Please contact us with questions or concerns — call 763-587-7000 or email email@example.com.