Services GYN Nutrition
Our team is committed to the health and wellness of women at every stage of life. And because your lifestyle can have profound effects on your health, our team includes a registered dietician and wellness expert who brings a wealth of knowledge about how you can use “food as medicine” in supporting your health goals and managing gynecologic-related concerns.
We are offering telemedicine appointments for dietary and nutrition consults. This audio visual appointment takes place via computer, tablet or smartphone in the privacy of your home or office. Telemedicine appointments are available for women who live in Minnesota as well as out of state patients. Call us at 763-587-7000 or learn more about how telemedicine works.
Nutrition consults for menopause transitions, weight management, fertility, endometriosis, and pre- and post-surgery are among the many GYN concerns we can support.
- Healthy Nutrition Through Your Lifespan
- Eating for vitality
- Mindful and intuitive eating
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Heart health
- Sports nutrition
- Building muscle
- Stress management
- Nutrition for Menopause Transitions
- Avoiding or managing menopausal weight gain
- Navigating hormonal changes with a healthy diet
- Weight loss after 50
- Lifestyle Strategies for Bladder Concerns or Incontinence
- Lifestyle Strategies for Endometriosis
- Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Fertility
- Preparing for Surgery/Post-Surgery Nutrition
- Using whole foods to fight inflammation and support healing